Documents to collect for the registration process
Gather digital copies, either scanned or photographed, of required documents. During the process you will be prompted to upload the required document files below:
- Developmental History.pdf (Kindergarten)
- Release of Records.pdf from previous school (grades 1 to 12)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunization Record and recent physical
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Occupancy
- Proof of Parent Identification
Examples of acceptable documentation
Please provide Three (3) of the following documents:
- Proof of Residency. Provide One (1) of the following:
- Recent mortgage payment and/or property tax bill
- Fully signed and executed Lease and/or Rental Agreement (Must be executed by both parties)
- Landlord/Owner of Property Affidavit (Click here for the Residency Statement/Affidavit) for those who cannot produce proof of ownership or Lease.
- Fully signed and executed Purchase and Sale (P&S) Agreement (provided occupancy date occurs within 30 days of enrollment)
- Section 8 Agreement
- Proof of Occupancy. Provide One (1) of the following:
- Gas/Oil Bill, Electric Bill, Home (not cell) Telephone Bill, Cable Bill, Water Bill (Note: Bill must be dated within the past 45 days and address and name must be stated)
- Recent bill dated within the past 45 days showing Scituate address and name (Note: A Residency Statement/Affidavit is required with this option)
- Occupancy Statement/Affidavit must be notarized if a bill cannot be provided prior to student's enrollment.
- Proof of Identification of Parent/Guardian. Provide One (1) of the following:
- Valid MA Driver's License
- Valid MA Photo ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Other Government issued Photo ID
Additional Forms or Documents if needed
If your family does not own your residence and you lack a lease you will need to have your landlord, or person you are residing with, complete this form AND they need to provide the proof of their occupancy.
If your family does not own your residence and you lack a lease you will need to have your landlord, or family, or friends, complete this Residency Affidavit Form AND they need to provide the proof of their occupancy.
Once you have collected or emailed/mailed your documentation, you are ready to begin the online registration process.
How to submit required documentation
Upload required documentation
During the Aspen Online Registration process you will be prompted to upload the required documents.
Mailing/emailing required documentation
If you have issues uploading document, you can mail, or email, your completed documents to the Registrar at the address below:
Scituate Public Schools
606 C.J. Cushing Highway
Scituate MA 02066
For more information or help with the registration process contact:
- 781-545-8759 x 23300