Business and Finance
The School Department Business Office provides financial management and support for the instructional programs of the district as well as providing financial oversight of all of the district’s local, state and federal funds. This includes:
- Development of the district’s operational budget for the School Committee.
- Financial monitoring of the district’s programs and grants budgets.
- Procurement of all materials, supplies and contracted services.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Financial reporting to the School Committee as part of the management information system.
- Oversight of Food Services, Facilities Management and the Transportation Department.
- In addition, the department works closely with the Human Resources department for payroll and benefits.
Family Payments Portal
Scituate Public Schools' Online Payment Center (UNIPAY)
- AP Exam Fee
- AP Exam Reduced Fee
- Transportation Fees (Family Plan)
- Transportation Fees (Single Student)
- Pre-K Tuition
- PSAT Testing
- Seal of Biliteracy Exam
Student Accident Insurance
Scituate HS Locker Room Renovation Phase I
The MSBA is the Massachusetts School Building Authority. They are a quasi-independent government authority created in 2004 to replace the former school building assistance program administered by the Department of Education (now the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education). They work with local communities to create affordable, sustainable, and energy efficient schools across Massachusetts.
Learn More about MSBA
Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER)
- Dr. Robert Dutch, Director of Business and Finance, ext. 23300
- Andrea Cochran, Administrative Assistant, ext. 23300
- Cindy Ciessau, Accounts Payable, Payroll Specialist, ext. 23324