Free Meal Waiver
The USDA and the State of Massachusetts extended a waiver that allows schools to serve free meals to ALL students, through 06/30/2023. We will be able to provide all Scituate students with the option of nutritious food for free that will support them, both in school and at home.
What this means for your family and for Scituate Public Schools:
- Every student is eligible to receive a healthy meal every school day, at no cost, in a safe and welcoming environment. This applies to all students.
- This DOES NOT include second meals, snacks, bottled water, or extra milk. Those items will become available this school year, but just not yet for the start of school.
Free and Reduced Price Lunch
The Scituate Public Schools provides free or reduced price meals to students whose families meet the financial requirements. Free and Reduced Price Lunch Applications are emailed to families.
- Letter to Families for Free and Reduced Price School Meals.pdf
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals.pdf
- MA Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals.pdf
Online Meal Payment
Scituate Public Schools uses MySchoolBucks®, an online payment service giving you a quick and easy way to manage and add funds to your student's meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts. You can also add money to your student's account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards for a small fee.
An added benefit of MySchoolBucks is the "Set it and forget it" payment option, which allows you to schedule automatic payments to your student's meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance hits a specified amount - simply choose the "Setup a payment schedule" option during the checkout.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com or call 1-855-832-5226
- Cushing Elementary School
- Hatherly Elementary School
- Jenkins Elementary School
- Wampatuck Elementary School
- Lester J. Gates Middle School
- Scituate High School
- David Stevens, Food Services Director, 781-545-8750 ext. 11144